Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quick thoughts:

I wouldn't call myself an exhibitionist by any means - but am I the only person that really wants to fly somewhere just so I can go through DIA's bodyscan? Do you think they can give me a printout of my projected naked self?? Hmmmm . . .

In more upsetting news, it's something like 4ยบ outside and cold weather always makes me have to pee. It's a tragic irony that when I come in from the freezing cold and head for the restroom the very LAST thing I want to touch is my junk.

Did I mention that I took a double dose of Benadryl a little bit ago?

5 comments:

  1. Did you also mention that you speak in hyperbole for effect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't think I did. But in all fairness I will admit- it isn't *quite* four degrees. But I CAN say that if I don't want meat to spoil I can just leave it outside...

    It really says something when DECAY thinks it's too cold to function!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to fly some where just so I can get a pat down!!! That would be more action then I have had in MONTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, you could always fly to California. Just ask your Aunt Gwen for a buddy pass and come see me. Were headed to Disney Land tonight....hello Micky Mouse.

    BTW...the complaint about being cold and handling your junk...you just need someone with warm hands to hold it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My name is Zahra, and I miss the blog postings here! That is all....

    ReplyDelete