Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saving the Planet One Fat Bee-otch at a Time


I nearly witnessed a death today.

Was I scared? Yes.

Did I love it? Totally!

Picture it: Starbucks. 4 hours ago. This awful woman comes barreling in with an empty cup and a full figure.

While I was awaiting my wonderful green tea my friend Karen re-greeted the heinous big-assed woman.

Karen: Uh oh! Was something wrong with your drink?
Jabba: Yeah. I spilled it on the floor of my truck.
Karen: Oh, no! Let's get you another one!!

Sweet Karen turned around to throw away the cup and get another when the biggun' squealed

Jabba: NO!! I wanted you to RE-USE that cup!
Karen: Oh, that's okay. I can get you a new one that hasn't been on the floor.

Even though Karen is being very sweet, the snow cow is still ready to burst a greasy artery in her neck.

Jabba: I hate waste
(Yeah, lady. We can see that.)
Karen: Well, if you can waste a drink I can waste the cup!
(I couldn't decide if I should give Karen a mental high five or a lap dance in the middle of the store.)
Jabba: But the cup isn't biodegradable.

Shut. Up. Bitch.

Maybe preach about conservation when A) the person you're acting snide towards isn't doing you a favor by replacing a drink that you couldn't keep in the meat hook you call a hand and B) when I'm not angry with the environment for trying to bury me alive in snow.

I give presentations every day at work (with a microphone and EVERYTHING!) about conservation and protecting the environment. You know who I don't need a lecture from? This woman that looks like John Candy tooling around in her big rig.

Because I was sure Karen was distraught (after all - it probably sunk in that global warming is all her fault) Chelsea and I decided we should make a snowman on Karen's behalf to protest global warming.

With the snowman acting as our "Global Warming Sucks" reminder the biggun' can drop the stick up her ass and pick up a glazed ham . . . I know she's been wanting to . . .

3 comments:

  1. pretty much everything is biodegradable - it just takes a long time. Dumb lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna talk about Carbon footprints? how about the amount of solid waste made by Americans who eat their weight everyday (btw Chad/Matt did you see the article about the woman trying to become the world's fattest to be in Guinness BOR? http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/livin_large_gunning_to_be_the_world_lS49IsvJzrIvXBbPBbs0sI) And that has to be one of the best snowmen I've seen! with a flower on his lapel and everything! simply gorgeous (what did you use for the eyes?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . "I just don't buy into all the diseases that come with overweight people" . . . (prove that body fats sinks into the brain, a quote by the woman mentioned in above comment)

    ReplyDelete