Monday, November 30, 2009

A Roomful of Kermits With Advanced Cataracts?

I would not, by any means, consider myself an emotional person - or as I call them "morons". It takes a lot to pull a genuine emotion out of me as I am a master of apathy. Some emotions I'm really good at faking - like concern. Some emotions I just don't care enough to fake - like excitement.

I have them all, they're just buried in the depths of my mind by sarcasm and sardonicism.

"What can elicit a genuine emotional response from you, Chad?" one might ask

Well, if someone were to mess with one of my friends (or boneless chicken wings) you'd see a blind, seething rage.
The elephants at the zoo trigger exultant joy.
Contempt is visible at the end of a relationship.
Sadness? You're gonna have to break out the big guns for this bad boy. That's right. I'm talking Muppets people. Muppets.

What will bring a tear to my eye faster than last call? This little snippet.

Now, since my house is regretably elephant-free, I totally need to watch a muppet movie to cheer me up.
Shame.

P.S. The old school muppet movies (Muppets Take Manhattan, Great Muppet Caper) are totally the best ones
P.P.S. But I totally love the new ones too . . . even Muppets From Space.
P.P.P.S. Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment